You Know You’re a Geek if…
- You’ve upgraded your car’s rear-view mirror.
- Your toolbelt puts Batman’s to shame.
- Batman steals a line from the Joker when talking about you: “Where does he get those wonderful toys?”
- Your car has more antennas than the Secret Service’s mobile command post.
- You’re curious enough that you once left nose-prints all over the windows of the aforementioned command post.
- The salespeople at Best Buy ask you for assistance.
- You never get speeding tickets, because the electronics in your car overload the radar guns.
- All the clocks in your house show the correct time—all year long.
- You know what PCMCIA stands for.
- You actually miss the 1980s Japanese cars that talked to you.
- You never get through airport security without getting the “special treatment”.
- You’re looking forward to Internet voting, because you’ll finally be able to fix everything the politicians have fouled up.